Saray García was born in Jerez de la Frontera in 1986 where she wakes up in a big early interest in flamenco dance. Being just 7 years old she begins receiving classes with Jerez professor Ana María López. Along with her teacher she enters flamenco group Semilla Flamenca performing in Festival Mont de Marsant (France), Festival Bulería (Jerez), Jerez Flamenco Fridays, etc.
Later she decided to expand her knowledge receiving flamenco dance classes with artists such as Familia Farruco, Juana Amaya, Rocío Molina, Joselito Romero, among others.
She has grown as an artist in flamenco tablaos as:
– Jerez tablaos: Lagá de Tio Parrilla, La Taberna Flamenca, and Bereber.
– Sevilla tablaos: Los Gallos or El Arenal.
– Tablao in Barcelona: El Carmen.
– Tablaos in Madrid: Las Carboneras.
We can stand out her solo performances as:
Viernes Flamencos en Jerez 2002, 2006 and 2014
– Festival de Jerez 2009 acting in the lounge La Compañía.
– Tours abroad with her own group: France, China, Germany, London, New Mexico, Japan, Belgium.
– First Prize in III Dance Contest Las Carboneras 2014.
– Second Prize in the National Contest
La Perla de Cádiz, año 2014.